Ranthambore National Park is known worldwide for its tigers and it is one of the best places to see these grand predators in the jungles of India. Tigers can easily be seen walking during the daytime in Ranthambore National park. Ranthambore is counted among the most popular National Parks of North India. A best time to visit Ranthambore National Park is considered from November to May, when wild animals can be easily seen in the dry deciduous forest of Ranthambore. Ranthambore is the home of the unique beautiful animal "Tiger" which is best identified through its ruling area in the Forest. In addition to the tigers, Ranthambore is home to leopards, Haryana, sloth bears, wild boar, blue bull, sambar, spotted deer, Indian gazelle and Gray langur. Elusive Tiger and leopards are found in all safari zone of this National Park. Tourists have a great chance to see them in daylight during Jungle safari.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights.
- All meals at Ranthambhore (02 breakfast, 02 lunch, 02 dinner)
- 02 Jungle Safaris in Ranthambore National Park as per the itinerary.
- National Park permit, Entry fees.
- Forest expert guide at the time of Safari
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- Transfers from Sawai Madhopur station,locals transfers and Jaipur, Agra and New Delhi
- Ranthambore Fort or other local sightseeing transfer.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Any other expense not mentioned in the "Package includes”